GREAT EASTERN CUTLERY
NORTHFIELD UN-X-LD #735208 PROTOTYPE SMOOTH ALMOND BONE
2008 SCOUT TRAPPER KNIFE
- 1095 carbon steel blades. Master blade etched "PROTOTYPE"
- Smooth Almond bone handles
- Nickel silver bolster and inlay shield
- Tang stamped NORTHFIELD UN-X-LD MADE IN U.S.A.
- Reverse tang tamped Titusville Ironworks
- Secondary blade tang stamped 735208
- Measures 3 3/4 inches closed
- Condition - New, unused, never carried or sharpened. Both blades have great snap, no wobble. The handle scales are free of chips and cracks.
- Packaging - Original Great Eastern Northfield Brand tube. Comes with a Letter of Authenticity dated 4/14/08 and signed by then co-owner Ken Daniels
- Northfield Un-X-Ld Brand manufactured by Great Eastern Cutlery, Titusville, PA, U.S.A.
Do you understand GEC's Tang Numbering System?
This knife is stamped #735208, which means the following.
73 = Pattern 73 is a Scout Square End Trapper
5 = Master blade is a Drop Point Skinner blade
2 = It has 2 blades
08 = 2008 was the production year