GREAT EASTERN CUTLERY
NORTHFIELD UN-X-LD #53 PROTOTYPE
2007 CUBAN CIGAR KNIFE WITH SNAKEWOOD HANDLES
- 1095 carbon steel blades
- Snakewood handles
- Nickel silver bolsters and inlay shield
- Brass pins and liners
- Master blade etched "PROTOTYPE"
- Tang stamped NORTHFIELD UN-X-LD MADE IN U.S.A.
- Reverse tang tamped Great Eastern Cutlery Titusville PA
- Measures 4 inches closed
- Condition - New, old stock, never used, carried or sharpened. All blades have great snap, no wobble. The handles are free of chips and cracks.
- Packaging - Original Great Eastern Northfield Brand tube. Comes with a Letter of Authenticity signed by Ken Daniels, former co-owner of Great Eastern
- Manufacturer - Great Eastern Cutlery, Titusville, PA, U.S.A.